It is important to inform your guests about your upcoming event as early as possible so your guests can save it to their calendars and have time to plan. When best to send depends on the type of event you are planning. We recommend at least 3 to 6 months prior to your event date. Depending on how you wish to organize your invitation it can also be wise to collect important data, e.g. postal addresses as early as possible.
At EventKingdom you will find a large selection of entertaining, modern and classic card designs. Every card design can be adjusted and used as a Save the date card. You can browse all Save the date categories or all invitation categories. Very popular is our collection of classic Save the date templates. Each card, including illustrations and text design, is made with love and prepared especially for you by talented Designers and can be edited to your wishes.
1. Choose design: Choose a card which matches your marketing needs or upload your own design.
2. Customize the card design: embellish your card(s) with your own text and photos.
3. Select and design the envelope.
4. Send online or order paper cards.
1. Online Post: With the Online Post you can design your sending individually and creatively: send e.g. an animated envelope that you can design completely yourself, including color, your own stamp, inner lining and seal. You can also customize your online sendings background design and add your favorite music. Online Save the date examples can be found here.
2. Paper cards: In addition to your online cards, you can also design and order Paper cards Cards. Additionally you can design your paper envelopes and add address printing. More about our paper product and services here.
3. Of course, you can also easily do both!
For Online Post, you can send yourself as many online test cards free of charge to ensure that everything is perfect.
When ordering paper, you can convince yourself of our quality and your design by ordering a sample card before you place your order.